On September 21st, we welcome local financial advisors, Alexa Meyer and Alyssa Jarman, for a Financial Planning seminar: "Planning for a Secure Financial Future". Alexa and Alyssa are part of the Women's Resource Group, a community outreach program that empowers women through financial education. They equip them to make smart financial decisions for themselves and their families by promoting financial literacy through seminars, lunch-and-learns, or interactive discussions. They are passionate about the topic of how to manage finances in conjunction with family and business. They have been invited to speak at corporations such as Microsoft and Amazon, as well as community organizations like Junior League and Washington Women Lawyers to bring education to women across King County. At this lunch-and-learn you will:
- Gain insights on key financial topics that impact you and your family's life, including retirement planning, insurance myths, and college funding
- Learn how you can take control of your financial future through your company benefits and other tools at your disposal
- Be equipped with information that will help you make better financial decisions no matter what life throws your way!
- 11:30 - 12:00pm Registration and Lunch
- 12:00 - 1:00pm Presentation & Discussion
Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:
Thursday, September 21st from 11:30 to 1:00pm (PDT)
Parking: Paid parking at the 8th+Olive building is pricey. We recommend using the Pacific Place lot or street parking which are less expensive.
The main floor conference room is located on the first floor just past the elevators on your right.
WIE 2017 Corporate Sponsors: